Six Pack Shortcuts is the TOP Abs Fitness Program around! Mike Chang is known to be one of the most recognized “Abs” men in the country. After obtaining the acclaimed ISSA Personal Trainer Certification, he decided to share his knowledge with the world. He is now the creator of the famous Six Pack Shortcuts program. With innovative videos, the training regime became an instant hit with over 400,000 subscribers and more than 300,000 likes on facebook.
Six Pack Shortcuts is an original training program planned to make the most of the Afterburn Effect from each workout routine. The training routine is short, but very intense. Each workout is a mixture of strong weightlifting with high intensity cardio; they are intended to get you lean and shredded very quickly!
What You Get With Six Pack Shortcuts
Six Pack Shortcuts Provides:
1. 21 “AFTER BURN” WORKOUT VIDEOS - Quick demonstrations of how to execute each work out for maximum result
2. PERSONAL FITNESS ADVICE – In these awesome videos, Mike will coach you to achieve success and share his best advice to get in shape. He provides the techniques and strategies that worked best for him. These workout regiments have gotten great results for many of his clients as well. He will also teach you about the mental aspect of building a strong abs core; he will train you stay focused, consistent with your workouts and eating, and concentrate on your goals.
3. ENTERTAINING, QUICK VIDEOS _ No boring e-books to read. Push the play button anytime you want to start burning Calories !
4. IMMEDIATE ACCESS AND DVD_ You will receive the full workout program on 4 DVD packages. You can follow your training videos on high definition on your TV or PC anytime you want.
5. PRINTABLE WORKOUT LOG_ Get permanent lifetime access to our member site and have the full exercise program shipped to you on four DVDs when you sign up!
Bonus Program: Advance Coaching
Let’s face it; having a 6 pack or a “Situation” is an awesome feeling! Hope you guys can join this program and achieve your goal.
Click here to check out Mike Chang’s Official Website and come back here to post your comments. I’d like to have your feedback on his training and nutrition program.
Best of Luck,